Power2 – Privacy
At Power2 we understand how valuable your personal information is and are extremely careful about how it is collected, used and shared.
Power2 is totally committed to Australia’s National Privacy Principles and our procedures and systems are designed to ensure that you are fully protected as per the Australian privacy laws.
The remainder of this page describes our treatment of the personally identifiable information that we collect when you use our services.
Your Personal Information
We collect your personal information when you send us emails or submit queries so that we can reply to your queries or requests for service. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease personally identifiable information to anyone. We will only provide personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you
- We respond to court orders or legal process
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the terms of service, or any or our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our page for the following reasons:
- To fulfil your requests for certain services and information
- To provide you with the best possible service
- To enable us to contact you
When browsing or searching our site, our server automatically collects navigational data to help us improve our website content and navigation. One way which navigational data is collected is by placing “cookies” in your browser file on your hard drive. Cookies do not capture or track any personal information and cannot identify you as an individual. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening if you wish.
Storing your Information
We understand that security of personal information is paramount and we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold in our servers is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration.
Links and other Websites
If you ever wish to know what, if any, personal information we hold about you, or you wish to correct any personal information we may hold about you, you may access and correct such information by contacting the Power2 offices.
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.